Monday, December 04, 2006Mistress says: Meme now!
My Lady told me to do this meme today, and so I shall.
6 weird things about me:
1. I often call things by their fully qualified titles, like "coca-cola classic" or "Dell Inspirion E1505" instead of "coke" or "the dell laptop over there."
2. I am an active helium conservationist.
3. I wake up happy, almost loopy, even in the middle of the night, even with a screaming headache, even on one hour sleep, and even when I only half wake up. I am always very pleasant to talk to and cuddly, although I'm rarely useful and I never remember anything the next morning.
4. I like funny commercials. I will stop the TiVo and rewind a commercial if I think it was funny.
5. I love food where every bite tastes like every other bite, and it tastes good (things like stews and chili and casserole, where the carrots taste like the beans taste like the beef taste like everything in the pot, or garbage omelets). To this extreme, I often mix food together on my plate to eat it. Some people think it is gross, but I never do anything so extreme as say, jello mixed with mashed potatoes.
6. I like chocolate milk, milk and dark and white chocolate chips and bars, chocolate brownies, and chocolate frosting. I cannot stand chocolate ice cream, chocolate cake, or chocolate pudding.
There you have it.