Monday, January 02, 2006Overdue Tag from Erica
"Here are the rules: The first player of this game starts with the topic and people who get tagged need to write an entry about their five weird habits as well as state this rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose the next five people to be tagged and link to their web journals. Don't forget to leave a comment in their blog or journal that says 'You are tagged!' (assuming they take comments) and tell them to read yours. The following may not be weird to you but they are to somebody."
I was tagged by Erica over at Conjecures of a Guilty Bystander. so, here are five weird habits of mine:
1. This started before I met Her: No shirts allowed while handwashing dishes. Before Her it was to keep my shirt from getting wet which it almost always did when I washed dishes in the sink. After Her and our new house and dishwasher, this rule still exists but mostly just for Her enjoyment.
2. Burp-talking. I have done it for so long it's a reflex. I always say something when I burp, or at the very least go ruh-ruh-rowp.
3. I make sound effects when I tell jokes or stories. I don't think I can recount an incident without them. I think most boys do.
4. I touch my penis all the time when I'm not in public. I just sit around and if it's in reach, my hand is on it.
5. I save eeeeeeeeeeee-everything, and then later use it for something else. Later can sometimes mean years later, or not yet. Lots of people do this so I don't suppose it is weird. Oh well!
I tag HER.